Contact phone number+998 (71) 207-95-55
Helpline+998 (71) 268-40-66
Association "Uzcharmsanoat" was established in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 3, 2018 No. PP-3693 "On measures to further stimulate the development of the leather, footwear and fur industry and increase export potential" (the successor of the association "Uzbekcharmpoyabzali" on rights and obligations).
The main tasks and activities of the Uzcharmsanoat Association in the development of the leather, footwear and fur industry and increasing the export potential are:
Assistance in economic activity to organizations - members of the Association at all stages of the production cycle: from slaughtering livestock and harvesting skins to deep processing of raw materials and the production of finished leather and footwear, leather goods, fur and fur products, astrakhan products and wool products;
Stimulating the introduction of advanced technologies at enterprises, a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of international standards, comprehensive assistance in the modernization and technical re-equipment of organizations - members of the Association;
Creation of conditions for increasing the volume and expanding the range of production of high-demand quality products, saturating the domestic market with import-substituting and competitive domestic products;
Development of intra-and inter-industry cooperation, including between organizations specializing in the deep processing of leather, fur and wool raw materials, as well as livestock farms, manufacturers of accessories and components;
systematically conducting marketing research of domestic and foreign markets in the segments of leather and footwear, fur and fur, astrakhan products and wool products, support in expanding the export potential of industries, the widespread introduction of modern methods of processing raw materials and manufacturing finished products using the latest innovative developments in modeling and branding, as well as advanced information technologies and automated control systems;
Formation of favorable conditions for the integration of production, education and science in order to train qualified personnel and increase the scientific potential of industries, as well as the organization of production using new environmentally friendly types of raw materials and materials;
Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of organizations - members of the Association, including in relations with state and economic authorities, local government bodies, in the process of inspections by regulatory authorities, as well as when considering cases in courts.
The following benefits are provided to enterprises of the industry:
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-3693 dated May 3, 2018 until January 1, 2023:
- income tax and property tax, turnover tax;
- customs duties (except for value added tax and customs clearance fees) in respect of imported equipment, components, raw materials, materials and devices not produced in the Republic according to the lists approved in the prescribed manner;
- deferment of the payment of customs duties in the prescribed manner (except for customs clearance fees) for the import of equipment, components, raw materials, materials and fixtures necessary for own production, not included in the above approved lists.
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 16, 2019 No. PP-4453 until January 1, 2023:
Exemption from land tax for organizations operating modern automated slaughterhouses and tanneries.
3. By Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4982 dated February 8, 2021, the Fund for Reconstruction and Development in 2021-2022 will allocate credit lines totaling $50 million for the implementation of projects for the production of finished leather goods, leather goods, as well as products with added the value of fur and wool.